Friday, June 5, 2015

Interrogator-Chaplains Completed!!!

In my last post I mentioned that I made 2 new Interrogator-Chaplains with just the bits I had left over. Well I just got done painting them. Overall I am happy with how they turned out, and honestly much better than I thought. Either my modeling skill is improving, my painting skills are improving, or both. Either way I'm happy to present the newest additions to my Angels of Vengeance Army, Interrogator-Chaplains Morgan and Caleb!

Morgan
I am not sure if you can see it here but the head I used in this model had a lot of build up I could not fix on the right eye. So instead I painted is Space Wolves Grey and left the pupil out. 

He got into a fight with a Ork Big Mek Iron Hoof on top of his Stompa and nearly lost his eye. He tricked, and tripped, Ork Big Mek Iron Hoof into falling off the top of his own Stompa during a duel, thus ending the Waaagh! that he started. There are bionics underneath his eye that allow him to see, but his eye has lost all color due to the injury. A full bionic replacement was not needed, or wanted. Morgan refuses to go by the unofficial nickname of "One-Eye Morgan" for it too closely resembles the Tyranid of the same nickname. He is noted with finding one captain of The Fallen, and bringing him back to The Rock.

Caleb
He is as fierce as they come. A master of single combat he has taken down a Ork Warboss Big Toof, Chaos Sorcerer Bastiel, and Eldar Farseer Landriel in challenges. Caleb is also noted with hunting and finding two of The Fallen to be taken back to The Rock. His hatred for the Heretic, the Traitor, and the Xenos knows no bounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment