Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Personal 40K Challenge

Well with all the progress that was being made with my armies I went ahead an challenged myself to get more involved in the hobby. My 40K Challenge to myself was to do something 40K each day no matter how small it may seem.

So far I have gotten the following complete (Assembled, Primed, & Based):

Angels of Vengeance
- 2nd Sternguard Squad
- Land Raider
- 2nd Command Squad
- Captain Storm Shield Conversion

Tau
- 1st Pathfinder Team

The following is just a short To-Do List of what I have left for my armies.

Angels of Vengeance
- Convert 2 Assault Squads into Vanguard Squads with magnets
- Magnetize Jump Packs and Back Packs of 2nd Assault/Vanguard Squad
- Assemble 3rd Drop Pod

Imperial Guard
- Convert 2 Heavy Flamers to Multi Lasers on turrets of Chimeras
- Magnetize Heavy Weapon Squads
- Magnetize Guardsmen to have Melta Guns, Plasma Guns, etc.

Tau
- Paint 2nd Pathfinder Team
- Paint Commander
- Paint Hammerhead
- Paint Devilfish
- Paint 4 Shield Drones
- Repaint / Paint 20 Kroot, Shaper, & 4 Hounds

Deathwing
- Magnetize Terminators

Workstation
- Better organization whenever possible

So far I've been keeping up on this pretty well. Some days I have more free time then others due to life and school. I hope to be able to be done with the Tau by the end of March.

I'll also try to find a way to get some pictures in at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment