Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hobby Progress Update

This has been a bit of a busy month for me hobby wise. I've been able to get a lot done. Painting up my roommate's two Stormtalons, one of his Storm Eagles/Ravens (magnets are amazing!), my new Company Commander Dominus (updated complete photo to follow), and figuring out how to model some terrain for our gaming table in our apartment.

However I still have one more project left do to and that is for the Independent Characters Hobby Progress Challenge. To complete that I need to paint a squad of Thunderhammer and Storm Shield Terminators. I have my 'before' shot below.


When I'm finished painting them I'll post an update. As well as updated photos of the Storm Eagle/Raven and my completed Company Commander Dominus Stay tuned!

Update!!!

Here is Deathwing Squad Valeris fully painted and based!






No comments:

Post a Comment