Friday, August 24, 2012

Defiler Update

So the Defiler in my Death Guard army is complete. Just waiting for the washes on it to dry. Now there are only five more things left in this army to paint. Next will be the Deamon Princes. After those two will be the squad of Plague Bearers and their leader. Last will be the three objective markers. It will be good to add another army completely painted.

Yet with that being said no army is complete in the truest sense of the world. With the new special edition of the Vengeance starter box released today for pre-order I couldn't help but get one. So now I will have more things to add to three armies. Good thing I love this hobby.

Hopefully I will find the time to start taking pictures soon. School has started so things have gotten interesting time schedule wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment