Friday, May 20, 2011

Angels of Vengeance Update

It's been a bit since I have last updated. I have had life hit me pretty hard with some things. Yet I now have a better hold on things, and things are improving. So this has left me some time to catch up on some projects I have had on the side.

First off I have magnetized my Tactical Squad Assault Weapon troops for Tactical Squads 1 - 5. It was a bit of a challenge, yet overall it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Just a little time consuming. However I was able to fix up some paint work on these models, get some things to look a little better, and fix up some painting blunders I made from my earlier hobby days. Seeing as how some of the models date back 10 years or more.
So now Tactical Squads 1 - 5 have every option I want them to have. I still do not have plasma pistols for the Tactical Sergeants or one of every heavy weapon for the squads. Yet that is expensive, not really needed, and it doesn't fit my style of play. I might at some time in the future take care of this. However for now I'm very content and happy with these squads.

Secondly I have the first 5 fully painted Tactical Squads. Every option is painted. Every model is based. I feel like even though I'm chipping away slowly at these things I am still making progress.

Now my three really big painting projects are my Techmarine with conversion beamer, a 6 man bike squad, and my second command squad.
The modeling projects have are that I still need to model up 5 more Sternguard models with combi-weapons. I have everything I need I just need to do it. I also need to get the 6th Tactical Squad built up and magnetized. Also I have one last Drop Pod to build up that is still mint in its box. Also I need to order more magnets for the backpack swap for my two Assault Marine Squads. After this I think I am through with this army for now.

More updates to follow soon. Yet I am moving into a new place in the near future. So when everything is all said and done I feel that things will be much easier so long as school doesn't suck up too much of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment