Sunday, November 21, 2010

Painting up a storm

Well I've been a bit busy with some issues I have had to take care of. They have taken time away from being able to focus on my hobby.
Yet I have been able to get a few things done so far so that I am happy about.

First I was able to get my 2nd Drop Pod assembled and painted. Second I was able to get my Chapter Masters painted up. Third I was also able to get both my Librarians armor colored blue.

After playing a few games and realizing that my dice were on forfeit until these models were painted correctly. I decided it was time to paint them up and see if it was the paint that was needed. Or new dice. I don't know yet. I'll have to get back to you.

Once I get my photo capture built I will be able to take high quality pictures. If life keeps deciding to get in the way that could be awhile. Yet things will happen as they are suppose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment