Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 2014 Hobby Progress

Alright in the last post I put up a picture of my unpainted WIP Deathwing Dreadnought Mordekai. I was able to sit down and just focus on it and was able to get him painted! So here he is! This model is an old school metal Dark Angels Dreadnought from the end of 2nd Edition. I've had him in storage for at least 10 years now. It is really good to see him finally painted up =D


Mordekai Front


Mordekai Right


Mordekai Back


Mordekai Left



I was also able to get started making a handful of terrain items. As well as a few custom made new models for my Deathwing Army & a new squad!

The terrain items are:
- Destroyed Rhino
- Destroyed Landraider
- Fuel Dump
- Ruins

The new models for my Deathwing are:
- Interrogator-Chaplain Nathaniel
- Librarian Amael
- Company Master Conrad
- Deathwing Heavy Flamer Squad Malloc

I'm still trying to build more terrain for the board that I have at my apartment that I play games with my roommate on. He plays Tau so terrain is sorely needed =P

No comments:

Post a Comment